IJCC Board of Directors for 2021-2022
The IJCC is delighted to announce the Board for 2021-2022.
During our AGM on May 14th, the members approved Breifne Ryan to join the board as a Director. Welcome Breifne and we are looking forward to working with you.
In the subsequent board meeting, Yoshihiro Tsuchiya was re-elected to the position of President. President Tsuchiya will be joined by Eamonn Murphy and Pat Ryan who were elected to Vice President. Congratulations President Tsuchiya, Vice President Eamonn and Vice President Pat.
The board and members of the chamber would like to thank Paul Gilsenan and Ukai Nao for their service. Both Paul and Ukai-san are stepping down from the board this year due to other commitments.
The board looks forward to working with our members and partners over the coming year.
IJCC Board for 2020 to 2021
- President - Yoshihiro Tsuchiya
- Vice President - Eamonn Murphy
- Vice President - Pat Ryan
- Director - Breifne Ryan
- Director & Treasurer - John Blakeney
- Director - Richard Grehan
- Director - Ciaran Rose
- Director - David Morris
- Director - Sarah Hickey
- Director - Akira Shimura
- Director - Philip Greenan
- Director - Andrew O'Doherty
- IDA Ex-Officio - Robert Nestor
- EI Ex-Officio - George Onishi
- Embassy Ex-Officio - David Murphy
- Auditor - Conor Canavan
- President Emeritus - Matthew Connolly
Directors bios are available here.