About the IJCC
The Ireland Japan Chamber of Commerce (IJCC) is a not-for-profit organisation managed by its Members through a Board of Directors chaired by the Chamber’s President.
At the IJCC, we have a simple mission:
To be the foremost business network for Irish and Japanese companies & professionals.
How do we do this?
The IJCC carries out its mandate in a variety of ways including:
- Organising speaker events, seminars and networking events in Tokyo and elsewhere
- Lobbying and supporting the enhancement of Ireland-Japan business and trade
- Providing a forum in which to raise issues of interest to the Japan-Ireland business community
- Publishing information of value to our members via newsletters, social media or by other media.
We organize events such as:
- Business Networking - monthly business networking events around Tokyo
- Golf Tournaments - One in Spring and one in Autumn
- Annual Ireland Japan Business Awards - every November in a Tokyo hotel
- Guest Speaker events - Irish politicians, economists, CEO's travelling to Japan visit the IJCC to share their views with our members
- Events with other Chambers of Commerce - we have yearly networking events with colleagues from other chambers including ACCJ, BCCJ, European chambers
- Ambassador Briefings - Corporate members receive regular updates from the Ambassador at a breakfast or dinner event