Annual General Meeting for FY2022 was held
On May 17th, the IJCC Annual General Meeting was held at the Ambassador’s residence in Tokyo.
We enjoyed opening remarks from the Ambassador of Ireland to Japan, and Chamber Patron, H.E Mr. Paul Kavanagh. Then outgoing IJCC President Yoshihiro Tsuchiya, Vice-Presidents Eamonn Murphy and Pat Ryan, and Treasurer Breifne Ryan reported on our activities over the last 12 months.
The membership approved the budget for next year and re-elected 6 directors. We now have a board comprising of 11 directors approved for FY2022.
After the AGM, the first board meeting of the year was held. Yoshihiro Tsuchiya was re-elected to the position of President. President Tsuchiya will be joined by Eamonn Murphy and Pat Ryan who were re-elected as Vice President. Congratulations President Tsuchiya, Vice President Eamonn and Vice President Pat.
IJCC Board for 2022 to 2023
- President - Yoshihiro Tsuchiya
- Vice President - Eamonn Murphy
- Vice President - Pat Ryan
- Director - Breifne Ryan
- Director - John Blakeney
- Director - Richard Grehan
- Director – Aisling Barry
- Director - Sarah Hickey
- Director - Akira Shimura
- Director - Philip Greenan
- Director - Andrew O'Doherty
- IDA Ex-Officio - Robert Nestor
- EI Ex-Officio - George Onishi
- Embassy Ex-Officio - David Murphy
- Auditor - Conor Canavan
- President Emeritus - Matthew Connolly
Directors' bios are available here.