“Get Ready for Japan” Project by EU-Japan Center for Industrial Corporation
One of the IJCC’s partner organizations, the EU Japan Center for Industrial Corporation, launches the “Get Ready for Japan” project to offer EU managers a unique opportunity to experience and understand both the cultural and economic elements which define and explain Japan's business and technological achievements.
Information and application form available here:
- Training dates: 16 – 27 May 2022
- Application deadline: Thursday, 10 March 2022
It is focused on business management and consists of a combination of lectures, case studies, negotiation role-play exercises with Japanese managers and company virtual visits.
The purpose of the training is:
- to acquire a broad understanding of the Japanese business environment, business practices and Japanese-style personal communications in order to find ways to do successful business through a partner relationship.
- to become aware of the decision-making process inside Japanese companies and therefore gain a better understanding of their negotiation style and hierarchy.
- to give the opportunity to reinforce relationships with current Japanese customers and facilitate contacts with future ones during individual company meetings: online B2B