Event Report - JMEC & IJCC Member Information & Networking
On Tuesday 25th May 2021, we held a Japan Market Entry Competition & IJCC member information and networking event.
We welcomed speakers below.
- Trond Varlid - Program Director of JMEC Business Training Program
- Dermot Killoran – Owner of Calderwood Images Inc.
- Aidan O’Neill - CEO at DOCOsoft
- Samuel Annesley - JMEC Alumni & Executive Director at Greenpeace Japan
- Doire Myler - JMEC Alumni & HR/English Business Coordinator at Sekisui Medical
Trond kicked us off with an informative presentation about the JMEC program, and then Dermot and Aidan gave us their JMEC experience stories from the perspective of mentors/project clients. And finally, Samuel and Doire as JMEC Alumni shared with us their experience and explained how useful the JMEC experience has been for their careers.
Followed by a Q&A session after the main presentations and then participants enjoyed chatting with each other during the networking time.
Thank you very much Trond, Dermot, Aidan, Samuel and Doire, and all participants. We are looking forward to seeing you all next time!
The recording of the event is available below.
JMEC 28’s participant information and project client information are also now available.
To check participant information, please click HERE.
To check project client information, please click HERE.