Dear IJCC Members and Friends,
We are delighted to announce that the Ireland Japan Chamber of Commerce (IJCC) will be hosting a joint networking event with the British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ) on Thursday, October 11th at the Irish Ambassador’s Residence.
This is a great opportunity to invite clients, and other professional contacts, to enjoy an evening of Irish food, drink and business networking. Also, an excellent opportunity to catch up with fellow members after the summer holidays.
Spaces are limited. So, register early to avoid any disappointment!
Date: Thursday, 11 October 2018
Time: 19:00 – 21:00 (doors open at 18:45)
Venue: Irish Ambassador’s Residence, Moto-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Fee: IJCC/BCCJ Members: 5,500 yen / Non-members: 8,000 yen
· Corporate Members can invite up to 4 people at the Member’s price
· Professional Members can invite up to 2 people at the Member’s price
How to Register: (Deadline: Thursday, 4th Oct 2018)
· Registration is essential. Please send an email to secretariat [at] ijcc.jp with your name, company names, and names of other guests attending.
How to pay the Fee: (Deadline: Thursday, 4th Oct 2018)
· By bank transfer (No cash/credit card payment facility available)
NB: Cancellation Deadline Thursday, 4th Oct 2018.
Cancellations after this date and no shows will be fully invoiced.
Don’t miss this great opportunity, we hope to see many of you at the event!
- Oct 11th 2018
Register by Aug 13th 2018
- 19:00 ~ 21:00
- Embassy of Ireland Residence
- IJCC/BCCJ Members: 5,500 yen / Non-members: 8,000 yen