We are delighted to announce that the Ireland Japan Chamber of Commerce (IJCC) will be hosting a joint networking event with the British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ) on Thursday, 21 September at the Irish Ambassador’s Residence.
This is a great event to invite clients and other professional contacts for an enjoyable evening. Also an excellent opportunity to network and catch up with fellow members after the return from summer break.
Spaces are limited so register early to avoid any disappointment!
Date: Thursday, 21 September 2017
Time: 19:00 – 21:00 (doors open at 18:45)
Venue: Irish Ambassador’s Residence, Moto-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Fee: IJCC/BCCJ Members: 5,500 yen / Non-members: 8,000 yen
- Corporate Members can invite up to 4 people at the Member’s price
- Professional Members can invite up to 2 people at the Member’s price
How to Register: (Deadline: Wednesday, 13 September 2017)
- Registration is essential. Please send an email to secretariat [at] ijcc.jp ( )
with your name, company name, and names of other guests attending. We will reply with payment details.
How to pay the Fee: (Deadline: Friday, 15 September 2017)
- By bank transfer (No cash/credit card payment facility available)
NB: Cancellation Deadline Friday, 15 September 2017 Cancellations after this date and no shows will be fully invoiced
- Sep 21st 2017
- The Ambassador's Residence
- IJCC/BCCJ Members: 5,500 yen / Non-members: 8,000 yen