Dear IJCC Members and Friends,
We are delighted to announce that the Ireland Japan Chamber of Commerce (IJCC) will be hosting a joint online networking event with the British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ) on Thursday, 9th September 19:00- (JST), The event will be held online this year due to COVID-19.
We will be joined by the Ambassador of Ireland to Japan, Paul Kavanagh and BCCJ President David Bickle. Following a speech by the Ambassador, we will enjoy networking in breakout rooms. A great opportunity to get to know members from the BCCJ. There will also be a chance to win some fantastic prizes between sessions as part of our digi-raffle. And for those of you who wish to carry on the mingling, a virtual ni-jikai (afterparty) will be set up on an alternate platform Spatial Chat from 20:00. Not familiar with the platform? Check out the short video HERE.
Please join us. And invite your friends and colleagues. Looking forward to seeing you!
How to Register:
Registration is required. Please register HERE.
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, 8th September 17:00(JST) 2021
- Cancellation deadline: Wednesday, 8th September 17:00(JST) 2021.
- Non-members' cancellations after this date and no shows will be fully invoiced.
How to pay *Non-members only:
- By bank transfer or Credit Card.
- Payment Deadline: Wednesday, 8th September 17:00(JST) 2021
Member Mr. Alan Fisher's restaurant Kyojin Stew House, which serves fine traditional Irish cuisine at their Togoshi Ginza Shotengai Branch, Matsue Branch and online store "Kyojin Store", is offering an "Irish Online Event Set" on the Kyojin Store.
The set contains:
- 1 x Sausage Variety Pack
- 5 x Potato Bread
- 1 x Maggies Leap IPA(Can)
- 1 x Hallion Red can
- 1 x Bailey's Cheesecake (1piece).
They also offer you a 1,500 JPY discount on purchases of more than 10,000 JPY. Please apply using the coupon code : IJCCStorePromo
Enjoy the event with a taste of Ireland!
- Sep 9th 2021
Register by Aug 6th 2021
- 19:00 ~ 20:00
- IJCC & BCCJ Member: Free / Non-Member: 1,000JPY