Please join us on February 22nd to wish farewell to the Ambassador of Ireland to Japan, H.E. Anne Barrington.
As she leaves her position in Tokyo, the IJCC would like to thank the Ambassador for her significant contribution to Ireland Japan relations.
And our members will have the opportunity to say their goodbyes to the Patron of the IJCC, Ambassador Barrington.
The event will be held at the luxurious Bar TwentyEight. We'll enjoy canapes and drinks surrounded by the breathtaking views of the Tokyo skyline. Served from 7 pm to 9 pm.
Early reservation is recommended as we expect the event to sell-out.
- Corporate Members can invite up to 4 people at the Member’s price
- Professional Members can invite up to 2 people at the Member’s price
How to Register: (Deadline: Tuesday 13th February 2018)
- Registration is essential. Please send an email to secretariat [at] ijcc.jp with your name, company names, and names of other guests attending. Payment details will then be sent to you.
How to pay the Fee: (Deadline: Tuesday 13th February 2018)
- By bank transfer (No cash/credit card payment facility available)
We're looking forward to seeing you there.
- Feb 22nd 2018
Register by Feb 13th 2018
- 19:00 ~ 22:00
- Conrad Tokyo Hotel
1 Chome-9-1 Higashishinbashi, Minato, Tokyo 105-7337
- Members = JPY6,000. Non-members = JPY7,000