Dear IJCC Members and Friends,
We are delighted to announce that the Ireland Japan Chamber of Commerce (IJCC) will be hosting a joint online networking event with the American Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ACCJ) on Friday, 5th February. The event will be held online this year due to COVID-19.
We will be joined by the Ambassador of Ireland to Japan, Paul Kavanagh. Following a speech by the Ambassador, we will enjoy networking in breakout rooms. A great opportunity to get to know members from the ACCJ. There will also be a chance to win some fantastic prizes between the sessions with our digi-raffle.
Please join us. And invite your friends and colleagues. Looking forward to seeing you!
How to Register
Registration is required. Please register HERE.
*ACCJ members can register on ACCJ's event page.
- Registration deadline: Monday, 1st February 9:00 AM 2021
- Cancellation deadline: Monday, 1st February 9:00 AM 2021
IJCC/ACCJ Members: Free / Non-members: 1,000 yen
How to pay *Non-members only
By bank transfer or Credit Card. Payment detail for non-members will be sent via email after the registration.
- Payment Deadline: Wednesday, 3rd February 9:00 AM 202
- Non-members' cancellations after this date and no shows will be fully invoiced.
- Feb 5th 2021
Register by Feb 1st 2021
- 19:00 ~ 20:30
- IJCC & ACCJ Member: Free / Non-Member: 1,000JPY