We are delighted to inform you that our partner and corporate member Enterprise Ireland will hold an event titled “Doing Business in Japan” on Thursday 17th June 9:00-10:00 BST (17:00-18:00 JST).
Registration is required. Register below:
The EU Japan Economic Partnership Agreement provides a very positive backdrop to Ireland Japan trading relations. Irish companies are finding their fit in Japan, the third largest economy in the world with undoubted momentum in the trading relationship. Japan is a market that embraces world class products, technologies and services and is well suited to the rising ambition and sophistication levels of Irish exporters. This webinar will explore the experiences of key Irish business interests in Japan, and will outline the knowledge, networks and access supports available to capitalise on what is an increasingly important market for ambitious Irish exporters.
- Introductions: Mary Kinnane APAC Regional Director Enterprise Ireland
- Welcome Address on the EU Japan EPA and Ireland Japan Trading relations: Robert Troy T.D., Minister of State for Trade Promotion, Digital and Company Regulation
- Pat Ryan –Tokyo based, successful Irish Entrepreneur (Abtran co-founder), Angel Investor and Ireland Japan Chamber of Commerce Vice-President
- Seiji Kasama – Founder and CEO of Bergman Ltd. a Japanese Trading company and key representative of Irish companies including Dimplex and Novaerus
- Chie Ito – CEO Finolabs Accelerator
Moderated by Pat O’ Riordan Enterprise Ireland Country Manager Japan
- Jun 17th 2021
- 17:00 ~ 18:00