The IJCC leadership met with the Taoiseach
During his recent visit to Japan, the leadership of the IJCC met the Taoiseach (Prime Minister of Ireland), Micheál Martin, in Tokyo.
We welcomed him to Japan and gave a brief introduction to the IJCC and our activities. And we thanked the Irish Government for their continued support and investment in Ireland-Japan relations.
Pictured from L-R is
- Tsuchiya Yoshihiro, IJCC President
- Micheál Martin, An Taoiseach
- Eamonn Murphy, IJCC Vice-President
- Aisling Barry, IJCC Director
- Pat Ryan, IJCC Vice-President
- Paul Kavanagh, The Ambassador of Ireland to Japan