You are Invited!
Dear IJCC Members and Friends,
We are delighted to announce that the Ireland Japan Chamber of Commerce (IJCC) will be hosting a joint networking event with the American Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ACCJ) on Thursday, February 7th at the Irish Ambassador’s Residence.
This is a great opportunity to invite clients, and other professional contacts, to enjoy an evening of Irish food, drink and business networking. Also an excellent opportunity to catch up with fellow members after the winter holidays.
Spaces are limited. So register early to avoid any disappointment!
- Corporate Members can invite up to 4 people at the Member’s price
- Professional Members can invite up to 2 people at the Member’s price
How to Register: (Deadline: Wednesday, 30 January 2019)
- Registration is essential. Please send an email to secretariat [at] ijcc.jp with your name, company names, and names of other guests attending. Payment details will then be sent to you.
How to pay the Fee: (Deadline: Friday, 1 February 2019)
- By bank transfer or credit card (Please send an email to secretariat [at] ijcc.jp for more details)
NB: Cancellation Deadline Friday, 1 February 2019. Cancellations after this date and no shows will be fully invoiced.
Don’t miss this great opportunity, we hope to see many of you at the event!
- Feb 7th 2019
Register by Jan 30th 2019
- 19:00 ~ 21:00
- Irish Ambassador's Residence
- IJCC/ACCJ Members: 5,500 yen / Non-members: 8,000 yen