During our Annual General Meting on May 18th, the IJCC membership elected 3 new Directors.
We welcome them to the Board and we're looking forward to working with them over the coming years.
From: Dublin, Ireland
Current Position: Director and Head of PMO Controllership, Walmart Japan.
- Educated Blackrock College, Dublin (2004)
- Bachelor of Commerce (International) Degree from University College Dublin, Dublin (2008)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Professional focus in area of Accounting & Finance – Financial & Management Accounting, Corporate Governance, Strategy and Project Management.
Name: Paul Gilsenan
From: Dublin, Ireland
Current Position: Property Leader, GE.
- As a qualified and registered engineer (Engineers Ireland), Paul initially worked in the ICT manufacturing sector
- Later gravitated towards infrastructure management, he has since held numerous positions in the agricultural, electronics manufacturing, financial services, and petrochemicals industries throughout the Asia/Pacific region.
- Has extensive commercial real estate experience across both the service provider and principle side of the business, giving him a unique perspective of the market and on business drivers.
- Active member within the Irish community in Japan for years, most notably with the Japan Ireland Economic Association (JIEA) and as a member of the Emerald Ball organising committee.
- An active and avid cyclist (Mountain Biking) in his spare time away from the Family (3 kids)
Name: Rick Grehan
From: Belfast, Co Antrim, Ireland
Current Position: Founder of ImageMILL
- Studied Batchelor of design at Dundee University, a marketing diploma at the IMM, Johannesburg and a masters in applied arts at University of Ulster
- Over 20 years working in branding, advertising and film production.
- Founded imageMILL in Tokyo 4 years ago. Creating branding, films and communications for some of the worlds largest brands, both domestic and international
- Practice zen mediation and actively working to preserve Japanese traditional culture such as Kominkas.
- A sustainable business and lifestyle activist, with a focus on helping business become more sustainable and ethical.